Title: Director, Program Capture
Employment type: Full-time
The Director of Program Capture is responsible for the day-to-day management of Program Capture. This position will be in a player-coach role for the resources on the team, as well as directly run several Capture opportunities (primarily HW/SW contract vehicles and long-term delivery orders and BPAs) opportunities).
Primary Position Tasks:
For each qualified Program Capture opportunity, lead the Capture Team and any assigned cross-functional resources. Either directly or through delegation, accomplish the following:
- Track the status of program capture opportunities that have been identified as qualified opportunities by Sales or other organizations
- Review bid opportunities and suggest approaches and bid/no-bid decisions with supporting rationale
- Know and apply applicable Federal Regulations and Procurement Integrity laws
- Align marketing intelligence with win strategy
- In conjunction with Sales, develop detailed Capture plans inclusive of solicitation summaries, competitive analysis, intended win themes, resource requirements and intended assignments, program timelines, risk analysis, return-on-investment analysis, and cost of capture projections
- Assemble appropriate bid teams
- Conduct a detailed competition analysis
- Assess overall bid and pricing strategy
- In support of bid strategy mutually agreed upon by Sales and Capture, participate in negotiations for all primary sources of supply/services and contribute where needed with other negotiations
- In support of bid strategy mutually agreed upon by Sales and Capture, identify and select the most appropriate team partners when needed
- Develop and negotiate the SOW part of teaming agreements, statements of work, and subcontracts
- Properly identify all risks and develop clearly defined risk-mitigation techniques
- Develop appropriate reality models with management and the pricing staff
- Develop routine status presentations, and as requested
- Review Proposal Manager’s plan for the proposal development phase
- Collaborate strategies with the Proposal Manager
- Properly communicate bid strategies to the proposal team and to management.
- Provide guidance to the Proposal Manager for the development of the Executive Summary and other key proposal summaries
- Keep the entire proposal team motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Continually analyze our competition and formulate plans to develop and maintain an advantage
- Participate in reviews and thoroughly quality-check work performed by all team members
- Recommend participation levels for Capture Compensation Plan
Minimum Education/Certification/Experience Requirements:
- BS Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical degree or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of successful experience in Federal Program/Vehicle Capture or similar discipline
- Proven ability to manage direct reports as well as cross-functional assigned resources
Compensation includes a base salary, commission, and benefits (PTO, 401(K), Health Insurance). ATP Gov is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ATP Gov is a leading provider of information technology solutions for the Federal Government. Our customers rely on us to meet their goals and technology challenges with intelligent solutions. We have carved a niche by anticipating our client’s needs and focusing on their mission, not ours. We provide the highest quality computer products, supplies, and services at competitive prices via notable contracts such as SEWP V, GSA, 2GIT, and ADMC-3. We pride ourselves on the depth and breadth of our partnerships, that range from proven industry leaders
to partners with solutions on the forefront of technology. Regardless of how our customers consume technology, ATP Gov can help them prepare for what’s next.
In addition to our Virginia Headquarters, we have representatives all over the United States and support that stretches across the globe. To learn more, visit our website at www.atpgov.com or call 1-888-425-1339
SEND APPLICATIONS TO: Careers@atpgov.com